Monday, November 14, 2005

Cancelled comics (and why Last Days of FOXHOUND continues to rock hard).

I'm not going to bother getting into the whys and wherefores of The Intimates and Breach being canceled; people don't read anymore and they definitely don't read comics. Besides, the person on the other end of that link does so more than adequately.

There's no point protesting against the wilful ignorance and ossification of the mass mind.

-----------------

And the Boss herself shows up. Nifty.

4 Comments:

Blogger TheUltimateCyn said...

Not... that these are "comics" per se... but, my collection consists of:
"The Death of Speedy" - Jaime Hernandez
"Why I Hate Saturn" - Kyle Baker
"Mr. Punch" - Gaiman/McKean
"The Sandman Preludes & Nocturnes" - Gaiman
"Violent Cases" Gaiman/McKean
"Black Orchid" Gaiman/McKean
"aRKHAM aSYLUM" Morrison/McKean
"Dread" Clive Barker
"The Yattering And Jack" Clive Barker
"Mercy" Matteis/Johnson
"Tell Me, Dark" Wagner/Williams/Rieber
"Iron Man" 'CRASH' Saenz/Bates
"Angry Christ Comics" Linsner
"Electra - Assassin" Miller/Sienkiewicz
"Batman - The Dark Knight Returns" Miller/Janson/Varley
"Batman - Manbat" Delano/Bolton
"Heavy Metal" Fantasy Magazine



Ok, that may have been TMI... oh well... haha

10:16 AM  
Blogger razorsmile said...

TMI? Oh nonono, that's a truly excellent collection. It's like you skimmed the cream right off the top.

9:15 PM  
Blogger TheUltimateCyn said...

Well, if yer gonna do it, do it gooder than everyone else!

Really though, I love this stuff... and I always hate it when it ends.

Oh crap, I totally forgot I have a shitload of "Sin City" too... haha
(Frank Miller)

;)

(congrats on your J-O-B, how's that going?)

3:40 PM  
Blogger razorsmile said...

It's alright, I suppose. Doesn't pay as much as my last one but at least it's above minimum wage.

And I'm okay with that :p

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home