Monday, August 15, 2005

Currently Reading ...

The Skinner by Neal Asher:



Man, this rocks! And I thought Lady of Mazes had ideas! Ships with intelligent sails, a cop hunting down the people who killed him seven centuries ago (no, he's not an upload or a clone or a memeomic reconstruction), a planet with an all-predator ecology a la Deathstalker's Shandrakor (only far better realized) and much much more. And I'm not even half-way through yet!

Scarecrow by Matt Reilly:



Not much to say yet, but if Ice Station is any indication, this is gonna be one hell of a ride. Why haven't this guy's books been filmed yet?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mac said...

"The Skinner" caught my attention as well. And there's a sequel!

7:08 PM  
Blogger razorsmile said...

And there's a sequel!

Indeed. I recently discovered this myself.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hery thanks for that!
Neal Asher
http://freespace.virgin.net/n.asher

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home