Friday, November 06, 2009

I guess we'll never know now.

Recently learned of Mac Tonnies' death. Well, shit. He taught me to blog - or at least, told me how not to. He had a vision, more than anyone I've encountered thus far, of the way the web and the world is supposed to be. He was a writer both intelligent and entertaining, thoughtful and skewed. His greatest legacy will, I imagine, be The Cryptoterrestrials, a treatise on the possibilities of alien life from a perspective precious few have considered. Hopefully, it'll still get published and oviposit seeds of inspiration and weird post-insectile ideation in the minds of readers everywhere.

6 Comments:

Blogger TheUltimateCyn said...

I know... I am reading one of his books now, I think about him a lot. He really was a good guy. Greatly missed. You should get back to blogging here - if you're blogging somewhere else, you need to let us know where! Take care - Cyn
8/2/11

6:08 AM  
Blogger TejuoshoMarket said...

The new ultramodern tejuosho market project is on with hands of all contractors on deck to ensure the opening of its first doors soonest,join Tejuosho Ultra-Modern Market Online Community,visit:http://tejuoshomarket.net/

4:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hyfig

3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice post i really like it it gives me alot of information....... richest country in the world

4:43 AM  
Anonymous 9jagist said...

thanks a lot for the info

9:05 AM  
Blogger Dainiksatta said...

top 10 online mba programs in india

It's not my first time to pay a fast visit this website, I am going to this site dailly and get charming information from here constantly.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home