Wednesday, September 03, 2008
- Name: razorsmile
- Location: United States
I am whatever I say I am when I say I ... you know what? Let's eschew the usual pseudo-clever wankery and just get down to the bone. Who am I? I am Chinedum Ofoegbu: intelligent being, neophiliac, would-be web presence, future writer and all-round cool guy. Why am I here? Why are you here? >8^) Alright, alright, the current mission statement is to establish a digital beachhead, a personal signal minus noise zone. If you’re looking for misanthropy, profanity and general hatery, by all means go to my livejournal blog. Here, you will only run into my best foot. Content includes fiction I’m working on, fiction reviews, links you might find interesting and general thoughts on our collective lunge into the future. Why Variable Gravitas Content? Ah, that is for a certain segment of my hopefully soon-to-be-existent audience. They know who they are. To conclude, this blog is the ongoing process of me. You’re all invited.
- Last Days of FOXHOUND is over.
- Arxiv.Org now has a blog. It has accordingly been ...
- Thought you knew.
- Hulu.com - Medusaheaded with extreme prejudice.
- You Know, William Gibson totally called this.
- "Hundred and Four: Word Science in Practice."
- With Good Reason, I must add.
- "Times are bad. Children no longer obey their pare...
- Wim Hof Lynne Cox Long story short? The scient...
- Tap water's a hell of a drug! A vast array of p...