Monday, October 09, 2006

Meatspace is treading on my posthuman delusions, goddamit. Stop doing that, you *Asshole*.

Google done bought Youtube, yo.

I don't know what the long-term effects of this could be - other than Google becoming an Eeevil Cyberpunk MegacorpTM of course; I mean, that's a given now, innit - but they won't be good. So I'll rate this an Oh Snap out of ten.

Gustatoterrorism in the USizzle, y'all.

In the span of less than three weeks, E-Coli-ridden spinach has spread to include beef, lettuce and now, botulism toxin-infected carrot juice. Ohhh Snap!!

2 Comments:

Blogger A.R.Yngve said...

I, for one, welcome our new Google overlords.
;-)

3:53 AM  
Blogger razorsmile said...

Hey, I've heard of you ... mostly good things, no worries there :D

As for Google, let's just say I didn't start saying that today :)

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home