Friday, March 10, 2006

I am rewriting my personality, online and off. This is a gradual process, best done from the outside in. In pursuit of that, it's time to Purge some deadweight ... prune the Medusahead if you will :D :

A Fieldguide to Cosmic Xflora - was shiny, now passé.

Book-A-Minute - just don't care.

Eliezer Yudkowsky - if he updates anytime before the Singularity, I'm sure I'll hear about it from some other source. *punt!*

Kevin Smith - never read it before and now, I never will. *emphatic kick!*

Kneel Before Zod - entertaining but one-note. *reluctantly trashed!*

Onward Raven, Through The Fog - funny dude, hella smart and Nigerian - perfect trifecta. However seeing how he's a House Officer these days, online pursuits have been sacrificed. I shall now do the same. *crunch!*

Orion's Arm Blog - never updated. If that changes, I'll know from the Yahoo forum. *easy punt!*

Self-Defense Against Vampires - why the hell did I link this at all? Jeez ... *hella kick!*

Steve Bowers(The Starlark) - See Orion's Arm Blog.

Strandbeest - I don't care anymore. *gone!*

Superman is a Dick - I just realized something - thanks to Grant Morrison's All-Star take, I like Superman these days ... or at least, like him enough to ditch this. *next!*

They Fight Crime - hilarious but ... heh. Funny but ... heehee!
Ah what the hell, I'm hanging onto this one ... for now. *kept!*

------------

I did however make a long overdue addition, namely I Am A Cheeseburger. This, for the uninitiated, is the personal blog of the very froody dude behind The Darth Side: Memoirs of a Monster and, of course, Simon of Space.

------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home