Friday, September 16, 2005

But that still leaves Eight Billion, Nine hundred and ninety-nine million, nine hundred and etc.etc.

365 Tomorrows: a bunch of sf writers come together and write a short short every day for a year. Awesome.

This particular one "The Nine Billion Names of God" clearly agrees with me on the coming Age of Google.

------------------------

Little quote from Fables #41, for my pleasure and amusement:

"Did you imagine any weapon could harm me, boy? Every imaginable protective spell has been layered on me for a thousand years. I'm astonished your blade survived. No other weapon has."


The Adversary was clearly doing his very best impression of Hannibal Tabu. On the other hand, he may just have been commenting on a failed assassination attempt.

------------------------

Also, my Googlism: Being Poor link thing is back up.

don't even know why i'm linking this; it's down the same bloody page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home