Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Mood: Exanimate (Thanks, Livejournal. My vocabulary is now 1E-24% bigger)

Doing: Writing a scene from Weepee Prime (In it, Our Hero intimidates an alphabet soup deskwarrior, basically by showing that, while Technology will one day surpass the Supernatural, that day is nowhere in the near future.)

Today, I find myself lackadaisical beyond belief, a shambling husk kept in motion by nothing more than inertia. What happens when a ghost gives up the flesh?

Not doing: Playing Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy like I really really rilly want to. I've been lusting after that game since last year. Now it's here and I'm exercising discipline. It is possible that I have given myself cramps.

Wish I was doing: Sky-diving. Thankfully, that might actually happen. My joy at that little realization is a tiny candleglow surrounded by the layers and layers of Idon'tgivearatsass that I currently hold toward everything else.

------------

Thank you, Cyn, for adding the whisper that triggered the avalanche. Such was my apathy that I may have gone another month without dragging this carcass anywhere near a computer.

5 Comments:

Blogger TheUltimateCyn said...

Well, no shit - he blogged. So glad to have something else to read, as my blog fodder is getting slim. Seems I am mostly found wandering around Jeff Well's site - and of course running my mouth when possible. KiKi likes trouble; I like KiKi.
So, get yer arse up and give us some goods, we know you got um - don't make us have to thwap yer head to git um outta' ere.

(God all that slang shit hurt my brain...)

Good to see ya.
Cyn

12:37 PM  
Blogger TheUltimateCyn said...

Oh, yeah, and you know I just watched a movie called "suspect zero" - if you haven't, you MUST see this movie.

True event based, about RV.

sooooo damn creepy.

12:39 PM  
Blogger TheUltimateCyn said...

The game looks kewl as hell. PS2 broken... *whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

12:50 PM  
Blogger razorsmile said...

Slang: amusing. Most amusing.

Suspect Zero: Interesting. I saw the previews for this last year, still can't quite figure out why I didn't see it. Ah well ...

'sides, you went without blogging longer than I did! :D

That is, assuming I remember correctly ...

4:20 PM  
Blogger TheUltimateCyn said...

oh, you're right, I did.

Beat me.

:)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home