Wednesday, January 09, 2008
- Name: razorsmile
- Location: United States
I am whatever I say I am when I say I ... you know what? Let's eschew the usual pseudo-clever wankery and just get down to the bone. Who am I? I am Chinedum Ofoegbu: intelligent being, neophiliac, would-be web presence, future writer and all-round cool guy. Why am I here? Why are you here? >8^) Alright, alright, the current mission statement is to establish a digital beachhead, a personal signal minus noise zone. If you’re looking for misanthropy, profanity and general hatery, by all means go to my livejournal blog. Here, you will only run into my best foot. Content includes fiction I’m working on, fiction reviews, links you might find interesting and general thoughts on our collective lunge into the future. Why Variable Gravitas Content? Ah, that is for a certain segment of my hopefully soon-to-be-existent audience. They know who they are. To conclude, this blog is the ongoing process of me. You’re all invited.
- Human Hibernation as Cultural Phenomenon.
- An Indonesian fisherman who feared that he wou...
- Paging Harry Hamlin ...
- Twice the mice is twice as nice.
- Carl Draper's is cooler.
- Mirrors are like irony, I think. Or is that the ot...
- "You were once shoved headfirst through someone’s ...
- Note to Self for Future Inference ... Reference .....
- August Post!
- "Oh, that's all water under the ... um."