Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Space and brains and space, oh my ...

... here we go again.

Neutrino ripples in space: uhhh, woo ... hoo? I have no idea why this is special.

The big O is an off-switch: A vision emerges, one of bio-deterministic falsehood stripped away to reveal the cold machine behind ... I guess we're more similar than I thought.

Fidelity gene: I had this idea for an sf story exactly two weeks ago. It involves a dystopian future and a feminist-driven apocalypse. Let's hope it never comes to that.

Solar Sail proof-of-concept: holy crap, that's today!!


At last, something unequivocally positive. Although, it does prove the sheer wrongheadedness of nation-statism as in Why oh why is this being paid for by a TV station? Do humans want to go extinct?!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humans? No.

Westernized humans? Well, yeah -- it's Set's final revenge on us all.

7:37 AM  
Blogger razorsmile said...

Yeah, well, there are McDonalds in Egypt, I'm sure.

:D

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home