Friday, April 29, 2005

... and other stories.

Hmm, let's see. What hasn't been covered under info and interests and movies and books and music? Ah, yes the Monkey Index. Updates can and will be found at the link.

Little ongoing theme; throughout the course of this blog, I will be bestowing what I will term sprinklefiction upon ye. Snippets, fractions, whole chapters: basically whatever I think you can handle.

To begin, I shall begin with beginnings. The next several fiction posts will be the opening paragraphs from assorted works in progress (henceforth referred to as weepees. Funny? Yes).

Here goes:

You know it’s going to be a bad day when you wake up to a bullet in the face. I don’t even get a chance to ID my attackers, blood-blind, spitting teeth. It doesn’t take long for me to die, my bed soaked in



Thoughts?

PS
In other news: here. Have some Key 23

You know you want it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home